Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Whispersong's Warrior Cats Role-play

Hi, I'm Whispersong, also known as Pearlpool from Clans of the Sea (soon to be Warriors Hideaway). I welcome you to my blog, Starclan's Prayer. This blog is for people who love the world of warriors and wish to chat with me and other fans. Talk about the series, gossip about the three Erins and books to come--anything about the warriors series! Have fun, and may Starclan light your path!

Note: Please do not use fowl language or rudeness on this blog as it is not appreciated.

~thanks, Whispersong

6 comments:

  1. It is revealed that the second book of the Omen of the Stars series is titled Fading Echoes! It is also revealed on warriors wikipedia, that Whitewing and Birchfall's kits are Dovekit and Ivykit. As well as the fact that they will be part of the prophecy because they are Firestar's kin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I have no idea who is the third prophecy cat! Really, I don't! If anyone knows, please tell me in the cbox! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think its dovekit cause shes gray just like the cat in cover of the fourth apprentice and i rly love this series! where did you hear that the next omen of the star book is fading echoes?! i ordered omen of the stars fourth apperntice.... i wish it would come sooner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really? Cool! I heard from Kate Cary's blog at katecary.co.uk. lolz

    Oh lucky you!! I want it sooo bad....

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this series 2 XD i wish the warrior books didnt take so long 2 make. theyre amazing & they kp u @ the edge of ur seat XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. lolz I know! I've been waiting for like - four months for the next book to come out!

    ReplyDelete